Needles, Wool, Mistakes, Advice and the One Tip - Terumi of True Style Lab
1. What are your favourite needles to use?
It depends on what size art works are but I mostly use fine needles.
2. What is your favourite type of wool to work with?
Mostly I use Merino wool.
3. What is the worst piece of advice you keep hearing for needle felters?
4. What common mistakes do people make when they start out?
My students commonly struggle to make left right symmetry.
5. What is the one thing a beginner could learn today that would make a difference to their work?