NZ & Maori Carded Felting Wool Colourchart and Sizes
We offer 2 ranges of Carded wool for needle felting that are very similar and are fun and easy to felt with.
This wool from Thefeltbox is one of the best wools for needle felting out there.
- Use as core wool and as finishing wool.
- Comes as carded wool batting where fibres are already mixed, making it quicker to felt.
- This wool has a short staple length making it a great, bulky carded wool well suited for 3D needle felting projects.
- This wool is a blend of sheep wools from New Zealand.
- Thickness is approx. 27 microns and it comes in a brilliant range of colours.
- Very easy to use and needle felts very well
- 100% pure wool, staple length 6.5-9.0 cm, 25-31 microns. The wool may contain some grass bits which is normal for a natural product.
Order wool here.